[avahi] Mono-bindings: ServiceResolver not resolving...

Celso Pinto cpinto at yimports.com
Mon Oct 3 08:33:08 PDT 2005

Hi James,

holding references to ServiceResolver instances outside the scope of the
methods that create those instances didn't solve this problem.

Running "avahi-browse -a" all services show up, but I'm still failing to
see what may be wrong with the code.

I'm going to try avahi-discover though and see what comes up, if
anything.

Cheers,
Celso