[avahi] avahi build problems

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:37:36 PDT 2006

Em Sexta, 5 de Maio de 2006 14:27, Lennart Poettering escreveu:
> On Fri, 05.05.06 01:28, Zé (mmodem00 at gmail.com) wrote:
> > YEs but this isnt the problem, the problem is that if using ./autogen.sh
> > if will not recognize the configure options and the build stops because
> > it doesnt detect qt4 and as you see in configure there is:
> > %if !%build_qt4
> >         --disable-qt4 \
> > %endif
>
> I am pretty sure that your problem is caused by an error in the spec
> file and not in our build scripts.
>
> Just a wild guess: perhaps rpm treats the trailing backslash in a way
> you didn't expect, so that the two lower lines you quote above are
> merged into one?
>
> > %if !%build_qt4
> >         --disable-qt4 %endif
>
> Which looks bogus to me.
>
> Lennart
The spec as no errors, always was build like and the problem only occurs when
using from svn and is the configure macro is set like this:
%configure2_5x \
%if !%build_mono
	--disable-mono \
%endif
%if !%build_qt4
	--disable-qt4 \
%endif
	--localstatedir=%_var \
	--with-dbus-system-address="unix:path=%_var/run/dbus/system_dbus_socket" \
	--enable-compat-libdns_sd \
	--enable-compat-howl

and not like you said.
--