[avahi] Running client-test in Avahi 0.6.10 on Solaris

Padraig O'Briain Padraig.Obriain at Sun.COM
Wed May 10 01:20:19 PDT 2006

I made the changes in the first attachment to get client-test to run on
Solaris and got the results in the second attachment.

Most of the changes I made were because printf crashes when a NULL
argument is provided for %s on Solaris.

The one change not of this type was because of a crash in
avahi_address_resolve because the third argument was NULL.

I noticed that the name of a service is NULL in
avahi_service_browser_callback. Is this what should happen? I was
expecting to get "Lathiat's Site".

Padraig