[avahi] services not published

michel.brabants at euphonynet.be michel.brabants at euphonynet.be
Mon Sep 4 03:04:06 PDT 2006

Hello,

I haven't had any problems qwith publishing services untill now. It seems
to be the name, because if I choose another name (without the 2 in it I
think), it works (a longer name also works). If the service name is
"project-atradius2-site", then no services at all are published. For
example, if I use "project-atradius2-website", then all services are
published again.
I tested this with avahi-daemon 0.6.12 and 0.6.13. Both behave the same in
this aspect. I idea what the problem could be?

Thank you and greetings,

Michel