[avahi] [ANNOUNCE] Guile-Avahi 0.1

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Jul 11 15:34:24 PDT 2007

On Sat, 30.06.07 12:02, Ludovic Courtès (ludo at chbouib.org) wrote:

Hi!

>   https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/guile-avahi/
>
> Guile-Avahi is a set of Avahi bindings for GNU Guile 1.8, released under
> the LGPL v2.1 or later.  It allows programmers to use functionalities of
> the Avahi client library from Guile Scheme programs.

May I suggest you add some info about this to the Avahi web site? The
web site is a wiki, so you're welcome to add new contents including
links to guile-avahi wherever it seems appropriate to you (including a
link in the "News" section).

Maybe we should add a whole new subsection "Bindings" or similar which
lists the bindinds we currently have: C, GLib, Mono, Guile.

Hmm, Sjoerd, what's the current state of your GLib bindings, btw?