[avahi] [ANNOUNCE] Guile-Avahi 0.1

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Thu Jul 12 05:09:15 PDT 2007

On Thu, 12.07.07 13:55, Ludovic Courtès (ludovic.courtes at laas.fr) wrote:

Ho!

> > Maybe we should add a whole new subsection "Bindings" or similar which
> > lists the bindinds we currently have: C, GLib, Mono, Guile.
>
> I started a "Bindings" page.  So far, the available languages (beside C)
> and run-time systems are GLib, Qt, C++, C#, Python and Guile.  Someone
> should add a link to the Python API reference or to examples.

C++? You can use the C APIs from C++ but that's about all C++ support
we have...

The Python bindings are not really worth to be called "bindings",
because they are basically just the D-Bus APIs + a few definitions.

And The Qt bindings is merely an event loop adapter.

I will update the Wiki page accordingly.