[avahi] avahi and campus wide mDNS

Martijn Verwijmeren delphinidae at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 3 00:09:32 PDT 2007

I would think he only needs the "reflector" part, not full Wide Area SD.

I the file "/etc/avahi/avahi-daemon.conf" find the part:

[reflector]
#enable-reflector=no

and change it to:

[reflector]
enable-reflector=yes

But maybe he has already done that and he is complaining it doesn't
work as espected. I can't determine that from his half complete problem
description.

Tibors