[avahi] avahi-discover- RunTimeError: could not open display

Amba Giri giri.amba at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:36:58 PST 2008

Thanks for the response Lennart.  I have shelved this problem for the moment
but will get back to it eventually.  I don't know of any other Gtk
applications.  It is possible that some reqd. package is not loaded.     I
have received the same error on both Ubuntu and Debian systems. Perhaps I
should check into all the Debian packages to determine which Gtk related
package needs to be loaded?

Amba