[avahi] 1 avahi_simple_poll_loop for 2 (or more) servicetype?

Florian Erfurth f.erfurth at reel-multimedia.com
Wed Apr 1 07:07:03 PDT 2009

Hi, after examinating the source browse-avahi.c I found some answers
myself. I can use only 1 simple_poll by using 2 different browser (the
one for service_type and the other for service). It works great.
Now I've got a problem. I would like fire a function, if a host is not
in network anymore (e.g. somebody pulled out ethernet-cable). Same on
client (on which my small avahi-application runs) if I pulled out the
network-cable. If I disable ethernet, it works fine! :)
Idea?

cu Floh