[avahi] Removing an individual service from an entry group

Jim Hodapp james.hodapp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:28:44 PST 2009

I'm writing my own little avahi-daemon since my application is an
embedded target. I've successfully used the avahi-core and avahi-
common libraries to publish a service. I've used the function
"avahi_server_add_service()" to add the service. If I want to
individually remove this service (or unpublish it), how do I
accomplish this? I do not seem to see a function like
"avahi_server_remove_service()" or the equivalent. I've tried just
resetting the entry group, but that seems to put things into a weird
state if I want my avahi-daemon clone to republish a new service in
the future.

Thanks for any insight,

Jim