[avahi] /purple-2/libchatdalesa.so is not loadable: undefined symbol: avahi_glib_allocator

evanescent coolnuwan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:53:36 PDT 2009

thanks,
by the way what did u mean by pkgconfig line? is that a standard when
developing a purple pluging.
in my Makefile I dnt hav such a line. I was writing my Make file from the
scratch and i hv been in lot of trouble.
Anyhow now I manage to compile and deploy the plugin with no problem up to
now.
thanks