[avahi] auto-ipd and multiple addresses

James, Neil Neil.James at gdcanada.com
Thu Nov 12 09:33:57 PST 2009

Hi,

We would like to use auto-ipd to assign IP addresses to slave DSP
process (we don't want to port auto-ipd to the DSP). Is this possible?
Will we have to modify auto-ipd to achieve this?

Thanks,
Neil

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.