[avahi] Avahi version for a successful Bonjour Conformance Test

gaurav kathuria ggkathuria at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:25:35 PST 2013

Hi,
Please can somebody let me know what avahi version has passed all the bonjour conformance tests(conformance test tool version?).I'm trying to run the M-DNS section (-M) of the conformance test with latest version 6.31 with the default avahi-daemon.conf and it seems to fail.The test tool too seems flaky as it marks some tests as passed on some occasions and failed on others depending on the time between when the test tool starts and when avahi-daemon is started.I have been trying to make this work for sometime now, will really appreciate any pointers.
ThanksGeorge