[avahi] Receive mDNS annoucnements

Jon Fitt jonfitt at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 11:17:45 PST 2014

Hi Michael,
I'm looking at your ZConfBrowserWidget and I see that it needs a service type. Technically I believe from what I've been reading the mDNS host announcements are different to an DNS-SD service, although they are both announced in a similar way.Is there a "service type" that catches the mDNS hostname announcements?
Regards,
Jonathan