[avahi] publish-a-on-ipv6

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Thu Jul 9 06:08:49 PDT 2015

Marc,

This is set to off, because the general idea to make use of IPv6 is to set use-ipv6=on.  In this configuration, IPv4 addresses are published over IPv4 multicast and IPv6 addresses published dover IPv6 multicast.  That way a host only on IPv4 or only on IPv6 would not see the address family they cannot reach.

Regards,
Trent