[avahi] Static IP configuration in router doesn't work

Johncy Bennette johncyrr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:06:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have configured my router to assign static IP to two of my device. I
connected 2 tablets to the same router but take dynamic IP. Now 4 of
the devices are in the same network. When I do avahi-browse -r -a the
device which had the static ip from router donot discover any other
devices in the network. The device with dynamic ip from router sees
only the device with dynamic ip.

How to make avahi with routers with static ip configuration?

Regards,
Johncy.