[avahi] TimeoutReached

XavierMillieret at Eaton.com XavierMillieret at Eaton.com
Thu Dec 15 08:21:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have perhaps a stupid question!
I am on an appliance (debian Jessie) and I am using the the avahi-daemon distribution (0.6.31 but on stretch (0.6.32, I have the same issue), It's works very well, BUT after few minutes my Avahi Zeroconf browser (on another host) has "Error: org.freedesktop.Avahi.TimeoutError: Timeout reached" for the service discovered before.

The same static file to expose the service, on an another host works very well, and I never this issue, so I don't know why????
On my host I turn off the firewall (iptables -F)

Any Help will be appreciate.

Regards

Xavier Millieret

Eaton Industries (France) S.A.S ~ Si?ge social: 110 Rue Blaise Pascal, Immeuble Le Vis?o - B?timent A Innovall?e, 38330, Montbonnot-St.-Martin, France ~ Lieu d'enregistrement au registre du commerce: Grenoble ~ Num?ro d'enregistrement: 509 653 176 ~ Capital social souscrit et liber?:EUR 16215441 ~ Num?ro de TVA: FR47509653176?