[avahi] Performance testing

Alexander Rössler alexander at roessler.systems
Tue Oct 3 15:40:16 UTC 2017

Hello Aditya,

Try:
https://scholar.google.at/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=DNS-SD+802.11&btnG=
or
https://scholar.google.at/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=DNS-SD+ethernet&btnG=

There are quite a lot of papers you can find on this topic.

In theory DNS-SD should scale well with mDNS over ethernet. 802.11 is a
complete different thing and strongly dependent on the AP/router
hardware and configuration e.g. node to node communication might be
disabled for security reasons.

Good luck with your research,
Alexander