[avahi] Multiple DHCP connected interfaces, avahi-daemon only "listens" on one

Jason Heeris jason.heeris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:12:49 UTC 2018

I was wrong about this. With "allow-interfaces=wlp2s0" it fails to
broadcast in a way that is picked up by other machines. I was seeing
cached results due to repeated restarts while I was testing. With that
setting removed, it *does* broadcast, and the name resolves to the
wlp2s0 IP address.

- Jason