FOSDEM meeting?

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 13:40:37 UTC 2023

Hi,

I will be at FOSDEM, on both days, arriving Fri, Feb 2 around noon and
leaving on Monday afternoon, and I will give the talk

     Desktop Linux, as easy as a smartphone! Just in a Snap!

in the Distributions devroom, on Sunday, 1:30 PM – 1:55 PM

I will tell how the Snap packaging system and the all-Snap immutable
distros Ubuntu Core and Ubuntu Core Desktop work.

I hope we will also have some people being able to demo it Ubuntu Core
Desktop.

I also still have 3 pending submissions, a talk about OpenPrinting,
where I am the lead of, and 2 lightning talks.

Petr, is your talk already approved or even scheduled? What is your talk
about.

Petr, so we will have enough opportunities to meet.

And if someone wants to know how the printing guru made it into Snap, see

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5QKJH9tDjQ

    Till