[Beignet] Beignet post from yi.sun at intel.com requires approval

zhigang gong zhigang.gong at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 20:54:00 PDT 2013

Yi,

It seems that you haven't subscribed to this list so your email has been
blocked.

The problem you met is because that we just change the intel specific
extension function
naming rule, and place the intel to the end of the name.

Junyan, could you take a look at commit
 1c018c6fd12efce72f1dfada72fb3ae10ac5114a
and fix your test case according to the name change.