[Beignet] Newbie - Building beignet

Rashid Kaleem rashid.kaleem at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:01:47 PST 2013

Yes, apparently i had cmake linking with gcc instead of llvm-3.3. I fixed
that and now it builds. I am running it on an IVB and i get this error when
i try to execute a binary compiled with the generated libcl and libgbe
(which works fine if i use NVidia OpenCL)

Platform: Experiment Intel Gen OCL Driver[Version: [OpenCL 1.1 beignet 0.3]
Can't find X server!
Trying to open directly...Device open failed

and exits. Any pointers? I did notice that the cmake configuration has a
GBE* variable, which is unset, and i could not find the GBE sources to
download and build separately.

-Rashid