[Beignet] [Linux-gfx] OpenCL clGetDeviceIDs error

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com
Thu Apr 10 03:01:39 PDT 2014

Beignet currently only support ivb GT1 and GT2.  The support for baytrail is
not complete yet.

You can try the first patch at beignet mail list:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/beignet/2014-April/002729.html

If your baytrail board has the same device id as the above patch's (0x0F31),
then it could fix the error you met.

But it could not pass all the unit tests, we are investigating now.