[Beignet] OpenCV program defines clashing with ocl_stdlib.h

Moore, Anthony W anthony.w.moore at intel.com
Fri Aug 1 09:24:31 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm using OpenCV 3.0 and running some of the OpenCL performance tests and was having trouble building some of the kernels. The problem is the define 'T'  on the build command line (-D T=float -D cn=1 -D convertToT=noconvert -D INTEL_DEVICE) is clashing with a 'float T[13]' found in ocl_stdlib.tmp.h causing syntax errors. I've made modifications (/T/__T/, /cn/__cn/) to the template header file and I'm able to compile now but wanted to share the problem and see how this should be handled.

thanks
Tony