[Beignet] beignet will not work if static build

spring_wind spring_wind at yeah.net
Fri Dec 12 21:35:06 PST 2014

Any plan to support static build?

At 2014-12-09 22:41:27, "spring_wind" <spring_wind at yeah.net> wrote:

I found this problem when I try to build beignet in static way. I changed CMakeList.txt and libcl.a, libgbeinterp.a and libgbe.a generated succcessfully, but these static libraries will not work if you try to link them to your program.

The reason I found is in src/cl_driver.cpp in which an unused static variable was declared, but it will be optimized, so intel driver function pointer will not be inittialized.

Also, the problem exists for compiler callback init.

I try to offer patches, but I found no place to call these callback functions.