[Beignet] opencv_test_imgproc crashs when test OCL_Imgproc/HoughLines.RealImage/0

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com
Thu Oct 23 02:10:59 PDT 2014

I just tried on my IVB machine, and it could be reproduced easily, just need
to unset the environment variable.
And this is a platform independent issue. The backend is just a compiler.
The compiler could complain warnings or
errors but should never crash. If you met a crash in gcc or clang internal,
no matter which source code it was compiling,
it's definitely a compiler bug.

If possible, please submit this bug to fd.o. Thanks for reporting this.