[Beignet] Bug in fmod

Pavan Yalamanchili pavan at arrayfire.com
Mon Feb 9 15:38:32 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

We have recently began testing our library (
https://github.com/arrayfire/arrayfire) with Beignet. About 10 of our 44
tests are failing for this architecture. I am trying to narrow down the
cause of all the issues.

Today I was able to narrow down the first, simplest issue. I am attaching a
stand alone file that should reproduce the problem. The output of "fmod"
seems to be incorrect for atleast some values.

System information:

Device: Intel(R) HD Graphics IvyBridge GT2
Beignet version: Release_v1.0.0
Linux Kernel: 3.18.4-1-ARCH

The source code to reproduce the problem is attached below. Let me know if
further information is needed from my end.

--
Pavan