[Beignet] version 2 of libva buffer sharing patch set

Weng, Chuanbo chuanbo.weng at intel.com
Wed Jan 7 18:36:13 PST 2015

Hi Zhigang,
	Yes, these files are referenced from libva directly. But they are not one part of
libva distribution, just files from libva unit test. I think it's more convenient for users to
try and build this example if we copy these files to examples directory, or else  users should
download libva source code by themselves.