[Beignet] thread safety and OpenMP

Gerald Baier geraldbaier86 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 16 01:49:18 PDT 2015

Hi Zhigang,

I tried my program with the latest git commit
(55c85381ceecbb12d4bf8135251c8a3fca4617c0) but the problem still
persists. Anyway, I'll hack together a minimum example program and
submit a bug report. Unfortunately I'm currently swamped with work, so
this might take a while.

Thanks and best regards,
Gerald