[Beignet] Still getting "Failed to release test userptr object! (9) i915 kernel driver may not be sane!"

Pan, Xiuli xiuli.pan at intel.com
Mon Sep 21 19:12:08 PDT 2015

I have found this message was from drm and may be related to this patch http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/drm/commit/?id=30921483c70c6939f017476eac13da6aa26b3b3c. And it was in drm just after 2.4.60, which I have tried that won't show this message(I am using mesa/drm master now). As the patch described, I think we may need not to destroy our bufmgr so frequently. I am working on it and will keep you informed. Thanks.