[Beignet] drm/i915/bxt: Pooled EU support in beignet

Yang, Rong R rong.r.yang at intel.com
Fri Apr 29 03:17:48 UTC 2016

This patch separate all EUs into 2 EU pools when the sub slice is 3, right?
I think Beignet could use it to enlarge the work group size, thanks!

But beignet need a libdrm api to check the kernel whether support Pooled EU or not to decide the work group size, as drm_intel_get_eu_total, does libdrm already has this patch?

Thanks,
Yang Rong