[Beignet] Skylake support ...

Pan, Xiuli xiuli.pan at intel.com
Fri Mar 25 02:26:32 UTC 2016

Hi Jerome,

Could you give us the device id of your new "Xeon v5"? As well as the linux kernel version and libdrm version?
The beignet do support to skylake server gt4, you can check the id in src/cl_device_data.h. I have recently build an environment on a skylake server, and the biggest problem is that kernel and libdrm does not support the device. You can get a guide to get them on https://01.org/linuxgraphics/documentation/build-guide-0

Thanks
Xiuli