[Beignet] Weird clinfo ouput @ FreeBSD-11.0/Intel GPU

Igor Pavlov igor.arabesc.pavlov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:10:41 UTC 2016

I've missed that clinfo output has changed while I'm experimenting with
drivers.
Now it looks like this:

Number of platforms                               1
  Platform Name                                   Intel Gen OCL Driver
  Platform Vendor                                 Intel
  Platform Version                                OpenCL 1.2 beignet 1.2
  Platform Profile                                FULL_PROFILE
  Platform Extensions
cl_khr_global_int32_base_atomics cl_khr_global_int32_extended_atomics
cl_khr_local_int32_base_atomics cl_khr_local_int32_extended_atomics
cl_khr_byte_addressable_store cl_khr_3d_image_writes
cl_khr_image2d_from_buffer cl_khr_spir cl_khr_icd cl_intel_accelerator
cl_intel_motion_estimation cl_intel_subgroups
  Platform Extensions function suffix             Intel

Beignet: self-test failed: (3, 7, 5) + (5, 7, 3) returned (3, 7, 5)
See README.md or http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/Beignet/
Beignet: disabling non-working device
<<<<<
  Platform Name                                   Intel Gen OCL Driver
Number of devices                                 0

NULL platform behavior
  clGetPlatformInfo(NULL, CL_PLATFORM_NAME, ...)  Intel Gen OCL Driver
Beignet: disabling non-working device
  clGetDeviceIDs(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_ALL, ...)   Intel Gen OCL Driver
  clCreateContext(NULL, ...) [default]            No devices found in
platform
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_CPU)  No devices found in
platform
Beignet: disabling non-working device
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_GPU)  No devices found in
platform
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_ACCELERATOR)  No devices
found in platform
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_CUSTOM)  No devices found in
platform
Beignet: disabling non-working device
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_ALL)  No devices found in
platform

ICD loader properties
  ICD loader Name                                 OpenCL ICD Loader
  ICD loader Vendor                               OCL Icd free software
  ICD loader Version                              2.2.7
  ICD loader Profile                              OpenCL 1.2
    NOTE:    your OpenCL library declares to support OpenCL 1.2,
        but it seems to support up to OpenCL 2.0 too.
Nothing to output !

And here is output of the 'sysctl hw.dri.0.info' command:
https://pastebin.com/PTzvswjU

libdrm version is 2.4.66,1

/dev/dri permissions are 0555/dr-xr-xr-x, its user/group is root:wheel and
I run clinfo as root.

--
Igor