[Beignet] VME support for Intel 4th generation (Haswell)

sat iiitb sateesh.k112001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:17:17 UTC 2017

Hi

I am interested in using opencl to extract motion vectors between two
frames. With in Beignet notes, it was mentioned that as of version 1.3.0,
only 3rd generation chips are supported.

I would like some advise on how to extend the support for 4th generation as
I am using a Intel core i7 (4th generation) and currently in need to using
OCL for motion estimation. Please advise.

PS: I have tried to compile Beignet by enabling
'block_motion_estimate_intel' for HSW but the block motion estimation test
program crashes with a segfault.

Regards
Sateesh