[Xr] thrashing bug

Amaury Jacquot sxpert at esitcom.org
Mon Apr 28 00:07:21 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 04:39, Carl Worth wrote:

> Yesterday (Saturday) I committed two fixes, (to libic and Xc), that
> eliminated the memory leaks that were triggered in the example you
> sent me before.
>
> Please update, and if you are still seeing any memory leaks, please
> send another small test case demonstrating the problem.

I'm unable to rebuild Xc for some reason :

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc  -g -O2   -o libXc.la -rpath /usr/lib
-version-info 1:0:0 xc.lo xcsurface.lo -lic -lpixregion
grep: /usr/local/lib/libpixregion.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/local/lib/libpixregion.la: No such file or
directory
libtool: link: `/usr/local/lib/libpixregion.la' is not a valid libtool
archive
make[2]: *** [libXc.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sxpert/X/Xc/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sxpert/X/Xc'
make: *** [all] Error 2