[Cairo] Window manager

Lars Segerlund lars.segerlund at comsys.se
Tue Aug 5 01:00:33 PDT 2003

  Nope not so, you could intercept the communication of the client with
the server, and render fx. fonts, all drawing primitives in X and so on
'THROUGH' the X server ( filtering through cairo manager first ).

  An easy way of doing this would be to replace the X11 libs on the
machinr, but I would wouch for hijacking the server connection, ( socket ).

  This way you would get all the eye candy you want :-) ...

  So perhaps you would want to write a window manager which hijacks the
connection to the X server, ( or starts it on a different socket/port )
and then filters everything, and registers itself as a window manager
after the server starts up.

  As I sayd easy .... ;-P

  / Lars Segerlund.