[Cairo] format for api docs

Thomas Hunger info at teh-web.de
Wed Oct 15 08:59:12 PDT 2003

Hi,
I did this during luchbreak (students have long breaks...):
http://www.iqo.uni-hannover.de/gnome/cairo/
its a rough draft. looks like i need to learn docbook.
Tom

p.s. gtk-doc tools do not like the two cairo_status_t enums with the same name
in cairoint.h and cairo.h, it would need a little hack to make it work for
cairo.