[Cairo] format for api docs

Carol Spears carol at gimp.org
Tue Oct 21 14:21:43 PDT 2003

James Henstridge wrote:

> On 18/10/03 05:20, Carol Spears wrote:
>
> >That is the thing, it might have been a bad combination of debian and
> >gtk, but I could not build gtk2 without specific software.
> >
> >It has been a while, and I tend to remember the grumpy part the easiest.
> >I might even opt to have the software that they were insisting that I
> >use, but there was not going to be a chance to try other things.
> >

> If you have been had trouble with gtk-doc in the past, this was because
> it took Debian more than a year to sort out their XML toolchain (in
> particular, registering things in the catalog).
>
> Apparently this has now been fixed, so converting DocBook/XML files
> should be as easy on Debian as it is on other distros.

I attempted to work with docbook.  I worked with the whole docbook, and
with the smaller docbook and with web site docbook.

My issues are not just with debian, although, I do remember that I did
get a patch from someone to get the docbook docs to work on debian way
back when.

I know the difference between a distributions problems and mine.  I did
need some time to remember.

I have an issue with how it is layed out.  I had a real bad issue with
olink vs ulink as well, I am just unable to remember what the trouble is
and cannot get time to play with it again to explain exactly what the
trouble was.  I really really detested olink.  That I remember.

carol