[Cairo] Removal of cairo_path_t as of 0.1.5 (was: New functions to get/set current path)

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Thu Sep 25 15:02:48 PDT 2003

On Sep 25, Keith Packard wrote:
 > As this change is a significant departure from the PostScript model, I'd
 > like to rethink whether it is strictly necessary;

All of those reasons seem quite sane to me, (if only I'd been so smart
as to think of them). And on discussing the issue with the original
requester, it sounds like he can probably live without this as well.

I've now yanked the cairo_path_t support back out. It's not there
anymore as of Cairo 0.1.5.

We can revisit this again if a new compelling need shows up in the
future.