[Cairo] Suggestion for replacing cairo_copy with set_gstate.

Bill Spitzak spitzak at d2.com
Fri Sep 26 18:11:04 PDT 2003

On Friday 26 September 2003 04:20 pm, Carl Worth wrote:

> Right now, one must start over with a new cairo_create. We could
> certainly add a new cairo_reset or some such to let the user continue
> to use the same cairo_t pointer.

Now that I thought about it some more, I don't think that is necessary. Any
library that creates cairo_t's will have some point at which it can destroy
errored-out ones and create new ones to replace them. It will not need to use
a wrapper around the cairo_t.

--
     /\_       _|_========___         Bill Spitzak