[cairo] Re: [Mesa3d-dev] OpenGL and Cairo

David Reveman c99drn at cs.umu.se
Wed Apr 21 00:30:17 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 14:50 -0700, Allen Akin wrote:

> | Did you see these performance numbers for Cairo that were just posted?
>
> Yep.  I wonder if the resulting images are identical (to within the
> limits Cairo defines)?

Screenshots here:
http://www.cs.umu.se/~c99drn/pics/

The cairogears-*.png images are from the tests posted earlier.

*-glitz.png are screenshots from using the OpenGL backend and
*-pixman.png are screenshots from using the image backend.

You can see a slight difference in anti-aliasing results but other than
that the output is identical. The OpenGL backend was using 4 samples
multi-sampling in these screenshots.

- David

--
David Reveman <c99drn at cs.umu.se>