[cairo] Mac OSX Port

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Dec 21 14:11:00 PST 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:47:38 -0500, kangaroo wrote:
> I just realized that my previous mail regarding the success of this
> that the Mono project has been having was rejected to the cairo list
> due to me not being subscribed.  So that being said; its been working
> great for us.

That's great to hear!

> 1.  On the cairo side; what needs to be done for this to get inclusion
> to the repository; auto* patches to integrate it?

The auto* stuff would be a fine start.

But for getting it into CVS, we really need someone who (a) has commit
access, and (b) is comfortable with the code, (ie. willing to maintain
it).

I satisfy (a), but haven't had a chance to review the code for (b)
yet, (though it is on my TODO list).

The other route is to take the author, (who presumably satisifes (b)
already), and make (a) true. But that still requires a current
maintainer to review the code.

I don't have to be the one to review it, (other committers should feel
free to step up if interested). But I am committed to review the code
eventually.