[cairo] Dia as a new Cairo testbed

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Mon Jul 5 08:52:19 PDT 2004

On Tue, 25 May 2004 14:32:04 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
> At 03:24 25.05.04, Carl Worth wrote:
> >Do you have any patches you would like me to commit for this? A fe
> >people have mentioned they got this working with some effort, but I
> >don't think I've ever gotten a clean patch ready to commit. (If I
> >dropped something on the floor that someone sent earlier, please let me
> >know).
>
> One thingh was to s/CAIRO_CHECK_SANITY (cr);/CAIRO_CHECK_SANITY (cr)/ cause
> at least msvc does not like the stray semicolon left otherwise.

There was an errant semicolon in the CAIRO_CHECK_SANITY macro. This is
fixed in CVS now.

> Than there are some additional files required, namely makefiles, export
> definitions and a faked stdint.h. They are available at :
>
> http://hans.breuer.org/dia/cairo-msvc-2004-05-25.zip

I see a makefile.msc files there, but those should be generated from
Makefile.am, so I'm not interested in committing those. Is there
anything that needs to be changed in the build structure to generate
these?

> The build infrastructure used is the same a describe in
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/glib/README.win32

If someone wants to get a win32 build working and send a complete patch,
then I can commit it after making sure it doesn't break Linux
builds. I'm unable to test win32 build issues, so any patch that needs
to be touched before being ready just won't help.

Thanks,