[cairo] Finding libXrender

Bill Spitzak spitzak at d2.com
Sat Mar 27 13:07:49 PST 2004

On Friday 26 March 2004 05:39 am, you wrote:
> On Mar 25, Bill Spitzak wrote:
>  > I have done the patch again with the test reversed, and confirmed that
>  > it works on my system that does not have the Xrender package but does
>  > have the headers and libraries. I will redo this against the newest
>  > Cairo and repost the patch.
>
> Thanks so much Bill.
>
> I'll look forward to that.

Main change is in how it detects Xrender. This has only been tested on my
machine *without* the Xrender package, but I believe it works the same as
before on machines with the package installed.

I also appear to have a slightly dated autoconf program that didn't
understand the AC_HELP_STRING macro, so I changed these.

I also had to remove a "static" declaration from cairo itself from
_cairo_image_surface_set_clip_region() in order to make the demo programs
link.

--
     /\_       _|_========___         Bill Spitzak