[cairo] glitz build patch

David Reveman c99drn at cs.umu.se
Wed May 12 18:09:15 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 21:00 +0100, Dave Beckett wrote:
> 'make distcheck' doesn't work in glitz because of the use of conditional
> sources in the src/Makefile.am if (like me, for example) you don't
> have both of glx and agl around.  That means the sources don't get
> put in the tarball.  You need to ensure all conditional sources are
> in EXTRA_DIST or in EXTRA_libglitz_la_SOURCES
>
> I chose the former, for no particular reason and I've been using this
> in my CVS copy of glitz for a while.  This is against 0.1.2/CVS HEAD.

hmm, it seems to be working for me. I've created all my glitz snapshots
using 'make distcheck' when running linux (without agl support of
course) and they are not missing any source files. I'm using automake
1.7, maybe that version of automake is able to figure out that all
conditional sources should be included.

We should probably add all conditional sources to EXTRA_DIST, just to
make sure that it works with older versions of automake as well.

-David