[cairo] postscript backend

Jost Boekemeier jost2345 at yahoo.de
Sat Nov 27 07:14:43 PST 2004

Hi,

I still do not understand what you want.

> If i change the paper size to A4 [...]
> In GS y see the A4 page with the graphics at bottom.

Where else do you expect it to appear?  Cairo has set
up the correct transformation matrix and the bbox.  If
you change the paper size, you must at least correct
the transformation matrix.

[IMHO level 3 is a little bit too high.  level 2 would
be sufficient if we want eps.  Some printers reject
level 3.  It would also be possible to set the device
demensions for which this postscript file was
generated]

Jost