[cairo] Pen vertex estimation solutions

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Oct 12 14:25:30 PDT 2004

Thanks for the .emacs fixes, they work for me as well.

> Yes, and they're mostly quite lovely. Interestingly enough, the
> less-than-or-equal glyph is rendered without any anti-aliasing (coming
> from a bitmap font?). So it sticks out rather objectionably.

Hmm. 'worksforme', although it's not the finest looking glyph on the
planet (very fuzzy at the size I use on-screen).

You might try 'gucharmap' and look at the glyphs at U+2264/U+2265;
right-clicking on them will show which font is used to display them.

-keith