[cairo] glitz causes weird X error

Alex Dubov oakad at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 09:05:37 PDT 2004

Greetings to everybody.
I'm trying to develop a small app using qt and cairo.
First I used a Xlib backend and everything worked
fine, but slow. Then I moved to glitz (cvs version,
last changelog date: 2004-10-06). Now the app is much
faster, however for every cairo_stroke, cairo_fill or
cairo_show_surface (for
glitz_glx_surface_create_for_window too) it prints an
annoying X error:
X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  129
  Minor opcode:  5
  Resource id:  0x320001b
, completely cluttering my terminal.
Does anyboy knows what is causing this error. My
understanding of X is somewhat rudimentary, so I'll
appreciate any help.

Also: I'd really like to use glitz_gl_begin/end calls,
but they are not present in the glitz version I've got
from the CVS. Where can I get their implementation?
Thank you.