[cairo] Compiling Cairo on OSX: libs versions?

jayv at synth.net jayv at synth.net
Fri Sep 10 04:12:34 PDT 2004

Can someone who has successfully compiled and used cairo on
OSX please tell me (us) what lib versions you used, and any specific
OSX tweaks you needed to make to get things to compile?

I have been unable to compile cairo from the CVS under OSX,
due to changes in the CVS glitz lib being out of sync with the
cairo module, and have also been unsuccessful with 0.1.13 and
0.1.15 versions of glitz.  If anyones able to state what version
of things gets a compile happily functioning in OSX, please let
me know ..

j.
--
Jay Vaughan