[cairo] Re[2]: Cairographics on win32

Jason Dorje Short jdorje at users.sf.net
Thu Apr 7 13:41:58 PDT 2005

Carl Worth wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:44:28 +1200, Oleg Smolsky wrote:
>
>>>Actually, I think the right thing to do in this case might be to just
>>>add a block something like the following:
>>>typedef signed char ....[snip]
>>
>>Ok, there are three issues here:
>>- actual type definitions. They should be as follows for VC++:
>
> I just committed Jason's patch from elsewhere in the thread. Please
> let me know if anything in that needs to be changed.

Oops.  From IRC discussions it became clear that this part:

# if sizeof(long long) == 64
typedef long long int64_t;
typedef unsigned long long uint64_t;
#  define HAVE_UINT64_T
# endif

doesn't work.  You can't use sizeof in a preprocessor check.  However
it's not exactly clear to me what should replace this.  Doing it "right"
would probably require an additional (rather ugly) configure check.
It's probably safe to just remove the whole above entry, in which case
the fallback (internal implemenation) will be used (which is surely
slower but should at least compile).

-jason